Re: Healey content

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Subject: Re: Healey content
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 00:28:57 -0700
Bill -

If dry storage is too much of a pain in the butt, you can use a simple car
bag or car jacket (not the carcoon!) like this:

http://www.calcarcover.com/product.aspx?id=76&cid=8

part #CB2L

These things really work well, no moisture will get in, esp. if you toss in
a couple cans of dehumidifying agent.

Best Regards,

Alan