Stop the Madness

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stop the Madness
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:15:49 -0400
I actually thought that I would be installing the engine and gear box this
weekend but not a chance.  Always something else that needs to be done before
the big install and then that something turns into another something. You all
have been there I'm sure.

My question today is that I don't find an arrow or # 1 on the fly wheel as the
manual illustrates.  It was either removed when I had it resurfaced or it
never had one.

I matched my fly wheel up as close to what I could see in the manual picture
and of course the engine is set at  #1 TDC.    Any problem with this?
Everything fit fine but I haven't secured the lock tabs yet so any feed back
tonight would be appreciated so I can get the clutch on and ready for
install.

Thanks,  Mark