Lime Rock Vintage Festival

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock Vintage Festival
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:02:24 -0400
Hi Healey drivers:

This is to inform you that discount tickets are available for those of you who
plan to drive your Healey to the Lime Rock Vintage Festival this Labor Day
weekend.  Also, during the Saturday lunch break, you will be able to tour the
racetrack in your Healey.  Any Healey:   Big Healey, Sprite, Jensen,
Silverstone, Abbot....etc. Sorry, no BJ9s.
Also we will have an all Healey car corral in the infield.

So, this promises to be a great weekend for Healeys at LRP......Discount
admission, Car Corral, Parade Laps.  Lots of great vintage racing including a
gaggle of Healey Hundreds (look for Healey Blue #102), 3000s, and Sprites.
Also, visit the "Healey Hangout" in the flea market, say hi to old friends,
and meet some new ones.
Big Car show on Sunday....(no racing on Sunday)
In addition, Historic CAN-AM cars will be featured, which will amount to a
zillion unmuffled horsepower on the track to wake up this peaceful little
northwest Connecticut town.

Let me know off list by return email, and I'll send you the simple procedure.
BTW,  there's nothing in this for me, except to promote the marque, and to see
all those great cars in the corral, and on the parade laps.

Jim Smith