Re: Bleeding brakes, BN2

To: Bluechipracing <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding brakes, BN2
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:29:35 -0700
Jim -

Especially on the four cylinder cars, you have to bleed starting from left
rear to right rear to right front to left front.  In essence you have to
bleed from the furthest brake cylinder from the reservoir to the nearest to
the reservoir, otherwise you will just be simply bleeding air back into the
system.

In addition, you have to pedal bleed the system, vacuum bleeding won't work
with this car.

I'm sure that's your only problem... but check for leaks just in case.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1
'53 A90