Re: American Collectors

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: American Collectors
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:14:50 -0400
Very good advise Dean.

Hagerty is in the classic and collectable market.  They know what these cars
are worth and they set their values accordingly.  I was hesitant at first
but 2 years ago I changed to Hagerty and they literally cut my costs in half
and included my Healey restoration on top.

 Only draw back for some people is that you need to have an every day driver
for each of the main drivers in the house. (Husband and wife usually).
They need to think that the "Collectable" is not being used as your daily
driver.
But the funny thing there is that Hagerty won't cover the every day drivers,
they only handle, "Classics and Collectables".

Just Do It!

 As Dean said,  Hagerty suggested $35,000. coverage.  Just try to get your
normal agent to agree on that figure with out a HUGE hassle.

Mark