Blowing 35A Fuse

To: healeys@autox.team.net (Healey List)
Subject: Blowing 35A Fuse
From: mewilliams@comcast.net (Michael Williams)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:55:17 +0000
Listers,

Today I was driving and noticed that my left turn signal was not working.
Quickly relaized that right turn and brakes were not working either. Popped the
bonnet and sure enough -- lower fuse was blown. Replaced, turned on ignition,
blew again. What is the correct way to troublshoot the cause of this without
destroying a fistfull of fuses? I imagine that I would use an ohm meter but am
not sure exactly how or where to begin. Does anyone have any tips on the most
logical way to proceed or any shortcuts to the most likely culprit? The harness
has less than
2,000 miles on it.

Thanks,

--Michael