Re: Classic Touring car racing club action

To: Peter Linn <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Classic Touring car racing club action
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:03:52 +0100
Peter

We have a BN1L on the 100 Register with the number GSU 398 the
information provided in 1991 gave the colour as Cherry Red.
Unfortunately I cannot give our owner information and in 15 years this
might have changed anyway.

The records state that it has a 4 speed gearbox fitted and full 'M'
spec.

All the best

--
John Harper