heater control cable

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: heater control cable
From: INSIDEDIM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:07:55 EDT
Hi Y'all.

I've pretty much been a lurker on this forum but have gleaned a lot of
information from all of you who have gone before me and I thank you all for
your
valuable contributions.  My problem:  I'm trying to get the heater  control
cable connected to the heat duct assembly and the "trunnion"  pin that will
open
and close the heat flow.  It seems to me that the  cable is too long as there
doesn't seem to be a way to loop it so it  connects without seriously kinking
the cable.  Am I not seeing  something?  I pulled out the fascia board again
to get a good look and I'm  still stymied.  I'm ready to get out a hack saw and
shorten it.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Ravin
BJ8 phase 1