Re: BT7 Purchase

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BT7 Purchase
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:11:03 -0400
So does this mean that we lost 2 more of our beloved Healeys to the UK
once again.

Since you only just recently chimed in to the list with only 3 emails
dealing with buying and returning back to the UK one may get the impression
that you may just be a broker looking for a quick flip.  Hope I'm wrong.

Time will tell.

Win some you lose some, I guess.

Mark