Gas Tank

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Tank
From: Dan Serrao <jobu1950@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to All,
    I purchased one of those steel gas tanks from Jorge in San Diego awhile
back. I read on this site that the tanks he supplies have tapered threads on
the outlet and that the line is straight threads. Question: Do you think I
could get a tap and make the threads straight?? If so, does anyone know the
size I should get?? I am fairly new to this site and just want to mention that
I thoroughly enjoy reading the emails and I've learned so much. Thanks to all.

  Dan Serrao
  1963 BJ7