RE: Questions

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
I'm on digest so can't immediately delete unannounced
joke msgs (or anything else with an uninteresting
subject heading).  When the digest comes I quickly
scan the "index" at the beginning and adjust my scroll
speed.  Subjects such as "questions" usually stop me
and I'll read 'em.  In this case I was had!
JoeM
'60 BT7 Project