RE: wheels

To: "'Patton Dickson'" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: wheels
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:41:25 -0600
Didn't work for me, used Dayton 60's and they rubbed.  Good thing was at
the time I also had a 59' with disks so I just put them on the other car
and switched to the 72's on the 57'.  Now I have the front disk brake
conversion so I can use any of them if need be.  It's all a matter of
preference and I have found that the 48's will work just fine.
Don