Re: Another Silly Auto Question

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Another Silly Auto Question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:40:03 -0400
Varsol originally was the trade name for Imperial Oil Company's version of
what the original shop manual refers to as "parrafin". Over the years it's
become known as the same stuff, sort of like Kleenex has become synonymous
with tissues.

You can get it in most paint and automotive department stores. It's also
waht I use in my parts cleaning tank.

I just hit up Google and one of the many web sites to come up immediately
states, and I quote:

Varsol* is great for automotive cleaning to remove oil and grease, and for
thinning oil based ... Varsol is a registered trademark of Imperial Oil
Limited. ...

Rich Chrysler