Re: re rocker cover rivets

To: "B&C Phillips" <bjcap@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: re rocker cover rivets
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
Carroll,
     Glad to help.  Being a mechanical designer for 20 years helps collect
a lot of catalogs.  You would be surprised to see how many of our
"special" fasteners can be found in catalogs.  After all, designers
(even for Healeys) would rather use something they can buy in bulk
instead of a "special design".
Mike Maclean
56 BN2
60 AN5