Re: Fw: look at Healey in California

To: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: look at Healey in California
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:42:05 +0800
Good thing about that area is if the car does actually exist, it will most
certainly be rust free.  The sun may have baked any paint on the car... but
it won't have a lick of rust!

I note the place is halfway between Bakersfield and Area 51.  Should ask the
seller if he's seen any space aliens lately, the answer will likely be yes.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8