Re: Advanced Distributors

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Advanced Distributors
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:46:04 +0200
Bob, I asked Jeff of Advanced Distributors what he means by saying 'lower rpms
for any given driving speed' some time ago? He insisted on having driven
several cars where the rpms dropped for a given speed after he'd rebuilt the
distributor. Since then I've known there are magicians out there...

Eric
www.brits-n-pieces.com

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----