Re: Question Auto Dollies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question Auto Dollies
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:47:13 -0400
The problem with modifying dollies is the extra cost of  16 new castors and
getting the bolt patterns to fit.   Been there, done that or at least tried.
One castor is cheap,  sixteen are not when you add it to the cost of the
dollies that you just bought.

It definitely pays to do your home work and buy the right dollies the first
time.
The units that use ball bearings for the axle points as well as the swivel
action are the best.   And the hard rubber versus the cast iron wheels is a
better choice.

JMHO,   Mark