Re: Choke location/history

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Choke location/history
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:04:54 -0400
John,
Your car is absolutely correct. The choke under the dash wasa direct carry
over from the 100-Six. Soon after, an electric thermal choke was introduced
into the early 3000. This did not last long and they returned to a manual
choke cable arrangement, but for the first time, it was dash mounted.

Congrats on what sounds like a really neat car.

Rich Chrysler