Re: In the eye of the behoilder

To: pryner@verizon.net, tfsbj7@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: In the eye of the behoilder
From: csooch1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:23:16 -0400
I couldn't agree more.  At this point it is an abomination, and would take
little less than a redesign to bring it back to something resembling a Healey.
Frenched tailights, antenna, "ricer" style ground effects.  If I had money to
burn, that's exactly what I would do with that piece of trash.

Chris
BJ8