Flasherl Relay Box

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flasherl Relay Box
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:38:03 -0700
My friend's 100-Six turn signals have started to only work intermittently -
tap on the Flasher Relay Box and one or both turn signals will work for a
while and then later not work.  I want to open the relay box and clean the
contacts.

Can the flasher relay box cover be pried off while the box is still mounted on
the inner fender?  Or do you have to take it off to get it open?  I replaced
mine about five years ago with a new one and can't remember if it can just be
pried off.  Thanks.

Vrooom vrooom,
John