Thanks!! -UK help and Auto Transporters

To: Austin Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks!! -UK help and Auto Transporters
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:41:27 -0600
Greetings

I wish to thanks all those who generously gave of their time to
write and offer help  in regard to my request to contact an
individual in London, England.  To all who responded with
comments on their experiences with auto transporters and which
they would recommend I thank you ever so much for
your experiences and recommendations.  To you I also
apologize for this tardy thank you.

Publicly I would like to thank  seven individuals who have
a great deal of knowledge, expertise, and restoration experience
most with 100 Healeys, or Healeys- your advice, time, and knowledge were
very valuable - thanks Rich, Richard, Curt, Kent, Roger, Larry and
David..

Two other lads involved in this adventure I
appreciate your time and effort, thanks  Charley and Tom.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
AHCUSA Historian