Re: software to convert PDF file

To: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: software to convert PDF file
From: Rohan Marr <rohanmarr@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:19:48 -0700
Also Illustrator (another Adobe product) will do the job. In fact
Illustrator's native file format is now .pdf and not .ai (which was
essentially a postscript file anyway).
If you happen to be fortunate enough to be running a Mac using OS X
the built in (free) app Preview will also do the job.

The poor mans version may be to open the PDF using a free viewer like
Acrobat and then doing a screen grab of the area > jpeg

Rohan  - (long time lurker)