Re: BritCar related... non-Healey

To: "Jackson Krall" <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: BritCar related... non-Healey
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:13:22 -0500
That is too bad, I thought Ford did a good job of adding the good stuff
(such as new technology and better reliability, although from talking to a
few Jag owners they still need work in that area) to Jaguar and AM through a
much needed cash andengineering investment, without taking away the
character that made these cars special and unique.

I think it will be hard for them to make it if they do not find an owner
willing to make the investment in time and resources to make these premium
cars.

P.S. does anybody alse think the Chrysler Sebring Convertible looks like the
modern 2+2 version of Jaguars XK series?

Greg Lemon