starter motor

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: starter motor
From: "Breda O'Sullivan" <conbreda@eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:35:20 +0100
Guys,

I posted a question a while back, regarding starting the car, i got some
good advice, however the gremlins are back,

The problem is as follows,

When pressing the starter button. All that can be heard is the solenoid
clicking on the engine side of the bulkhead,

The starter does not attempt to engage.

The advice I received last time was to start with checking all the
connections, and this seemed to cure the problem. For about a month. .

I have turned on the headlights to full beam, and when pressing the starter
button they do not dim, this

Would indicate to me the starter is not getting any power ( I am correct ?)

Or should I take out the starter for refurb?

Would appreciate help.

Thanks.