Kansas City Show and Healey History

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kansas City Show and Healey History
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:15:36 -0500
Anybody listers going to the Kansas City all British show this weekend?  Will
be there, unfortunately not in the Healey.

Also very fun, a previous owner of my car just contacted me after seeing my
car on our club's website.  Owned it in the sixties, interesting story, found
out how it got disc brakes in front, and other cool stuff.  As I pretty much
knew the car has never lead a pampered life, PO bought it in bits in the
basement of a foreign car repair shop.  Driven all over in his college days.

Know there is not much to discuss there, but also know many listers will
understand the "coolness" of finding such things out about your car.

Regards,

Greg Lemon
54 BN1