Dual Fuel Pumps

To: <EJBJR935@aol.com>
Subject: Dual Fuel Pumps
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:32:10 -0400
Dear Ed,

I have a Facet and SU setup, and have them on a radio remote control
(Circuit board in the Boot and key fob mounted below the carpet on the
tunnel) which I used to keep my Son, who is now more mature, from taking out
my BJ8.  It allowed me to switch from one to another, or both off for
security.  It has worked well for the last 5 years.  The remote control
circuit was about $75.00.   You can use a toggle switch to do the same
thing.  I have seen someone mount it on the sheet metal below the rear
seats, but that is certainly not the only place to mount it.

I ran wires back from the SU and Facet back to the boot and that is where I
mounted the Circuit Board and fused wiring in a box.

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503