Two Restore questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two Restore questions
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:31:23 -0400
Looking through the Anderson/ Moment restoration book I can't find what color
the trunk retaining straps are suppose to be.  Silver, or body color . The
picture makes them look silver but in "black and white" all colors tend to
look the same.  If its in the book please tell me know where so I can circle
it.

Also I have a pattern for the asbestos replacement panel that  goes under the
drivers floor.   One of the corners is cut at a radius ,   which way does this
go?
Also  there are two  1inch holes toward one end, about 5 inches apart. They
don't seem to line up with anything on my car.  Why are they there? I thought
they might be for the seat rail studs but they're not even close when I
compared the placement.

Thanks,  Mark