Re: BJ8 missing at high revs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 missing at high revs
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:00:06 -0700
To this list add:

6) leaky secondary (plug) wires (esp. with carbon core wires)
7) leaky distributor cap

Try running the engine in a dark--but well-ventilated--area (on good
jackstands, of course)
and look for arcing around the cap or wires.  I've had the same symptoms
from carbon-core
plug wires, and I've not had good luck with anything but Lucas
distributor caps (go figure ;)

bs