Re: Eezibleed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eezibleed
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:17:52 -0400
Nothin like paint stripper blowin all over.   I thought 15lb. was the
required pressure.   That was my main rub on that unit. Whose to say if you
gauge is correct.   Its sort of hit and miss.  And getting that tire
situated was a ball.

Hard to believe they didn't put an appropriate cap in there.  Can you double
up on the gaskets to make a tighter fit,  or wrap some teflon tape around
the lip of the M/C .

To be honest.   I got fed up with all the gimmickry and went back to my
tube, jar and patient pumping.

And in time gaskets will swell and not fit anymore on the eezibleeds as I
have mentioned before and Yada, Yada, Yada.

Sorry Your having trouble.  Why not take on that STP in the steering box for
awhile and come back to this nightmare.

Mark