Corkey & Connie Holt

To: "Bond Copy" <bondcopy@pcinternet.net>,
Subject: Corkey & Connie Holt
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:45:32 -0700
Hi Guys,

Are we (the club) aware that Connie Holt passed on May 28 ????
Kind of late for flowers, but I think Club condolences should be in
Healey Motor News along with a donation to the DMH Memorial Fund
in Connie's memory.

It was Corkey & Connie's, (Original Owner) BJ-8 that Hemmings
featured in it's June 06', Sports & Exotic Car Magazine.

See below e-mail from Corkey.

DMH Memorial Fund
Baird Foster
129 Somers Ave