Re: FW: Tony Blair

To: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: FW: Tony Blair
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:04:44 -0700
Hey MARK !!!!!!

I googled 'Netherlands Population'........

Perhaps this is why Jack is so thin skinned about Tony's comment..........
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in
.....and how many want out."

"In the first half of the year more people left the country than arrived
here.
Negative net migration was 19 thousand, 5 thousand more than in the
same period last year.; This increase was mainly caused by rising
emigration.
In the first half of 2006 nearly 63 thousand people left the Netherlands to
live
abroad, over 9 thousand more than the first half of 2005. Half of the
increase
consisted on emigrants born in the Netherlands, bringing their total to 28
thousand.
In addition, 35 thousand former immigrants left the country again."

"The Nertherlands is one of the few countries in the European Union with
negative
net migration. In 2005, a net 27 thousand people left the country. This is
the highest
emigration surplus in the EU. Only a number of East European countries have
negative net migration (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia).
All other EU countries have migration surplus."

Kirk Kvam