Parts for sale

To: "Healey Mail Group" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for sale
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:00:13 -0700
Greetings.  Time to clean out the garage, and stop hanging on to some parts
I will probably never use.  So, before they go to eBay, here's your chance.
If you are interested in any of these, please contact me off line and make
an offer.  I will list the Moss catelogue price as a guide.

2 brake drums, approx 1000 miles on them.  Painted silver, with some light
surface rust over about a third of the outside.  Moss price $239.95 each.

2 brake rotors, approx 1000 miles on them.  Light surface rust.  Moss price
$69.95 each.

2 headlight chrome trim rings, reproductions (no rivets), very nice
condition.  Moss price $28.95 each.

1 boot latch assembly, new reproduction, with key.  Moss price $49.95.

2 Lucas rear tail lamp lenses, new, in original boxes.  Moss price $10.95
each.

2 chrome tail/turn lamp trim rings, in original packages, NOS?  Moss price
$4.95 each.

2 new top stowage boxes (left and right) for BN6 and BN7, primed, not
upholstered.  Moss price $28.95 each.

2 new top stowage straps for BN6 and BN7, not upholstered.  Moss price
$31.40 each.

2 standard air clearners for HD6 carbs, front and rear, used, no rust, need
repainting.  Moss price $39.95 each.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA