Re: 100/Six generator help

To: "Johnsen, Bernard" <bernard.johnsen@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: 100/Six generator help
From: <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:10:20 -0400
Another option for replacing the generator with an alternator and retaining
the original positive ground is to use an isolated ground unit which are
available for marine applications. They are available with external
regulators if that's what one wants, but one with the internal regulator
greatly simplifies life when it come to connecting the unit. These isolated
type regulators are also used on some John Deere tractors, although the ones
I've seen are in the 24 volt category.

Dallas Congleton