Choke cable

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choke cable
From: "Brian Drab" <brian_drab@infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:47:25 -0700
A very quick question.
I have a BJ8 and I notice the coke cable mount appears to be loose and turns
easily. It is difficult to "set"  the choke.  In addition there appears to be
a return spring hooked up the front carb choke mechanism which does not appear
to be stock.
My question is..how do I tighten up the choke cable outer sheath in the dash?
There doesn't appear to be a nut or even threads on the part that sticks
through to the back of the dash. Second part... is there supposed to be a
choke return spring?

Thanks
Brian
Checked by AVG Free Edition.