Re: Another workshop manual question

To: "Tom Williams" <twilliams@suscom-maine.net>
Subject: Re: Another workshop manual question
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:13:44 +0800
Tom -

I would say the Haynes Manual and the BMC Factory manual complement each
other.

For most jobs, you will get slightly different advice on how to solve
things.

The BMC manual tends to be more exact on specifications, equipment, etc.,
the Haynes Manual has actual pictures of work in progress (which is very
helpful) and also has some very useful old fashioned mechanic's advice on
some jobs that the BMC manual doesn't cover.

With both manuals, there's shouldn't be a job that you can't do on your own.

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1