A Good Healey Shop - Posting Attempt #2

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Good Healey Shop - Posting Attempt #2
From: "Corning, Dan (D.C.)" <dcorning@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:10:01 -0400
Hello,

I have a BT7 that's completely disassembled for a frame-off restoration.
While I enjoy the mechanical and electrical aspect restoration work, I
don't have the capability to handle the body (metal work) and paint.  My
end goal is to build a very good, original car for weekend drives and to
occasionally show at a local events.

I live in Nashville, Tennessee and I'd like to find a restoration shop
within 400 miles that either specializes in Healey restoration or has a
proven track record of success with the car.  Can anyone make a
recommendation of a few good shops I should consider?

Thanks,
Dan Corning