Re: The 100-Six is 50 Today

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: The 100-Six is 50 Today
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:28:27 -0500
Two of us (Jerry was the other) wore our Anniversary shirts and
brought our grill badges to show off at the September North Texas
Austin Healey Club tech session.  Rudy did a really good job on these,
and is a great steward of all things 100-Six.

I only wish I could be in Virginia this weekend for the celebration,
but unfortunately, life got in the way.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/
Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."