Re: 100-6 50th vs 3000 50th

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: 100-6 50th vs 3000 50th
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 14:26:12 +0800
Hi Kirk

I have BT7-L/112, manufactured 11 - 19 March 1959 ie 12th 3000 built as the
numbers started at 101. As it has a 29D engine and front disk brakes it is a
3000 but probably badged 100-6 as the horn button (that was still with the
car when I got it) says 100-6 even though it was painted out with black
paint from inside.

So we have the best of both worlds. A Healey and a choice of what we call
it.

cheers fron west oz (that's down under and to the left)

John Rowe