New postings to Healey6 web site week ending September 30

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: New postings to Healey6 web site week ending September 30
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 15:42:10 -0400
New postings to the site are:

Description and photos on the My Library Page of the correct finish for side
screen hardware from Rich Chrysler.

A lot of new entries on the Replacement Parts Page

A lot of new links for parts and lubricant sources on the Links Page

There will be some more postings next week if I recover from slitting my
wrists because the 49ers are getting their butts stomped by Kansas City. At
least Cal is winning!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com