FW: good things to say about www.quantumechanics.com

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: good things to say about www.quantumechanics.com
From: "Bill Browning" <gbrowning@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 06:48:28 -0400
Hello fellow Healey enthusiasts:

Recently there has been some discussion about Quantum Mechanics, John
Esposito, in Connecticutt..

I can only say very positive things about quantum and their services. John
has done several Healey trannys for me and actually helped my jaguar
mechanic fix 1st gear on a series 1 etype over the phone (at no charge).
John is a sole proprietor, is by himself, and is trying to carve out a
living keeping people's transmissions rebuilt and repaired. He sends a
detailed explanation over email with digital pictures of the problem. He
gives you several options as to what parts you want to use, either nos, new
rebuilt, or new. Has many parts in stock that can expedite repair time.

Just wanted to share my personal experiences

Any questions or comments, give me a shout

Best regards,
Bill Browning
Charlotte, N.C.
Cell: 704-408-2711