Healey 100--boot/Misc sheetmetal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey 100--boot/Misc sheetmetal
From: Rjdisi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:35:29 EDT
Looking for some help:

1. Need to source a trunk floor for my '55 healey 100. Can anyone recommend
a good supplier/source for quality fit and finish?
2. Also need to find metal to replace both toeboard areas (pedal box  areas).

3. Need to find a source for the sealing rubber which fits below the tank
around the opening in the trunk.
4. Was there any rubber/material which fit between the metal 'hold-down'
straps and the metal tank itself? If no originally, should something be placed
there now?

Would like repairs and replacements to be as original as possible.

I'm sure as this restoration continues more questions will arise!

Thanks,

Ray  Donovan
'66 BJ-8
'55 BN-1