Facet pump intallation BJ-8

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Facet pump intallation BJ-8
From: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:24:34 -0400
 I've had a number of resonses to my first installation question for which I'm
very appreciative.  I've mounted my standby Facet pump and wired it to a
toggle switch in the trunk.  I'm going to plumb the Facet between the tank and
the original SU pump.  Before I cut the original tubing between the tank and
the original pump, I wanted to be confident the SU pump will be able to pump
gas through the turned off Facet, and the Facet will pump gas through the
turned off SU pump.  Is that right?
Thanx again for the help.
David Z.