RE: Brake and clutch bleeding kits

To: "'Reinhart Rosner (aon)'" <aon.912808691@aon.at>,
Subject: RE: Brake and clutch bleeding kits
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:41:59 -0400
I most recently have used eezibleed and find it to be very good except that
there is a story of some IDIOT in Aberdeen, NJ who did NOT make sure that
all gaskets were in place and everything was as tight as possible and the
result was brake fluid going where mortals dare not go.

Moral of the story, after cleaning up the mess, I now make sure that
everything is as sealed and tight as possible. I really like it. It is VERY
easy to use. And I DO recommend it. Certainly worth the money IMHO.

I have been told, however that the gaskets will fail after x number of uses.
I am not sure how many x really is but it sure beats the heck out of trying
to explain to my wife why she has to get in the car while it is up on stands
and pump the pedal at my command.  And, try to get her to use the correct
pedal. (Not that she does anything at MY Command -- it is the other way
around God, am I politically INcorrect or what)

Be sure to read the directions. One would think that at my advanced age, I
would have learned to read instructions, but I find also that at an advanced
age, one thinks stupidly that they know everything. Surprise!! Not!!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com