RE: October Issue IN AUSTRALIA

To: insptwo@msn.com
Subject: RE: October Issue IN AUSTRALIA
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:04:29 +1000
Quoting insptwo@msn.com:

> Bob:
> No apology needed, I did't take exception to your note. As they say "that's
>
> why they make erasers on pencils". If I had a buck for every mistake I made,
>
> I would be richer than Bill Gates.
> Regards:
> Bill
> BJ7
>

> >From: AHMCMLIX@aol.com
> >To: healeys@autox.team.net
> >Subject: October Issue
> >Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:28:02 EDT
> >
> >Not knowing Bill and where he lives, his e-mail sounded like he was from
> >Australia.  If an apology is needed for my prior e-mail, one will be
> >provided.
> >
> >Bob Segui

Guys
When I first read this strand my immediate concern was to help where possible
with facts as to when mine arrived!
But have I been a little naive and not realised that the listers think there is
a need to apologise for living in Australia????
Now come on, we have;
the mighty Quinn
Healey Healeys with Riley engines
thousands of 100.S's
BN.3
first Austin Healey raced at LeMans
last works Austin Healey raced
last works Healey 3000 raced
last works Healey raced - LeMans 1970
we discovered rally cars in 1976 when nobody wanted them
several cars in THE HEALEY BOOK
BJ.8 driven overland from LOndon to Australia, then family car, then race car
and now restored ripper ( ask Quinn if you dont know )
all manner or production models
late1966 BJ.8 with approx. 40,000 miles and with original owner
great range of Sprites incl. one with 6cyl. Jag. fitted,independant rear end
etc.
Clive Baker had his first motor race in Tasmania ( the bit of Australia down
the bottom that is free standing and reminds one of that patch of curly hair in
ones loin area. Thus the comment 'how's your map of Tasmania' )
alloy head and block builders
worlds best repair panels etc
Mike Salter was our next door neighbour
and I could go on ( I often do )