Update to healey6 web site

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update to healey6 web site
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:02:40 -0400
The following updates have been made to the www.healey6.com web site:

1. For Healey Thread strings where Photographs have been stripped by the
server, and the author has given me the relative photos, two new pages have
been established to contain these items. There now is a Library Home Page
where I will keep this stuff for about a month. After that time, I will move
them to Library pages Two and Three and will develop more pages as the stuff
comes in. This should allow for faster page loading times.

2. I have decided to keep all submission on this site ad infinitum. I am
getting over 1,000 hits a month on the main page and god knows how many of
you are going direct to specific pages bypassing the main page. I can only
count hits when someone goes to the home page first.

3. Rich Chrysler has submitted more photographs of carpet installation on a
BJ8 in response to a question from a member of the list.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com