Re: Calling all experts...none healey..need help

To: Jerry Goodman <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Calling all experts...none healey..need help
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:14:16 -0500
Jerry,
The condition of the coins makes a tremendous difference in their value.
You could use reference materials and coin value books but the best you
can do is get a range of value. A way to get a good appraisal is to
actually take coins to a legitimate trustworthy coin collector or an
established business. It may involve spending some money to get an
accurate assessment but you can be more sure of their value.

Alan Schultz
BJ8