Re: Overseas Car Shipping

To: "Randy Hicks" <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Overseas Car Shipping
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:10:51 +0800
Randy -

I would highly recommend Crown Worldwide.  They control both ends of the
shipment so no need to go through thrid party freight forwarders.  They are
fairly priced, but keep in mind their prices are usually all inclusive
including part clearing charges, duties, etc.... which many frieght
forwarders conveniently leave out of their quotations.  Always ask for what
the charges will be if they include clearing the desitnation port for you to
pick up on the other side.  If they evade the question it won't be someone
you will want to deal with.  Crown, on the otherhand, will always tell you
the full story.

http://www.crownworldwide.com/web/cww.nsf/ww.index.htm

These guys are the best in the business.  Hands down.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8