RE: Rotor Question

To: "'Mark and Kathy'" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: RE: Rotor Question
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:17:36 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Mark and Kathy
Sent: 25 October 2006 04:27
To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotor Question

Has anyone tried the Bosch dist. rotor that Vicky Brits is advertising.
Is it worth the  $20.00 that they're asking for it?  Thats about a 4 times
mark up from the standard unit but if its built to last I spose its worth
it.

Mark

Perhaps the question is
"who's tried one and still got one and can identify which cars it originally
comes from?", thus enabling one to buy it from practically anywhere at a
better price.
Bosch distributors crop up in lots of makes of cars. I was fighting with a
Volvo's ignition and diagnostics system the other day (the "camshaft
position warning sensor"!) and the various Bosch bits that came out of this
brute all had "Bosch" and two separate three(?) group numbers stamped into
the plastic. Get the numbers and you should be able to cross reference?
Simon.