Re: Tampa "All British Field Meet & Autojumble"

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tampa "All British Field Meet & Autojumble"
From: FloridaDiving@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:09:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2006 12:19:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
editor_reid@hotmail.com writes:
Hey Team,Anyone else here planning to attend the Tampa "All British Field Meet
& Autojumble" this Saturday (October 28)?  I'm flying out from Portland for
it, and would like to meet any listers who might be there -- please introduce
yourselves.(I'm the guy who started the meet 20 years ago, and I'll be
awarding the "Founder's Trophy"  -- a new annual trophy -- on this, the 20th
anniversary of the event's beginnings.)Hope to see some of you there!Reid
TrummelPortland, Oregon
Hi, Reid,

I'll look forward to seeing you there - planning to go with my Healey club
buddies (including Paul Tsikuris).  I've been attending with E-Types since 2000
when it was at Picnic Island.

Come on down....the weather here in the SE will be better than it is now in
the NW, I guarantee.

Ginger
66 BJ8