RE: Pre-oiler

To: "'Robert Larson'" <robertlarson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Pre-oiler
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:35:26 -0400
Can't you do the same thing by removing the plugs and cranking until the
pressure comes up? I am speaking of an engine that has sat for a long time
(like mine). This would save 3-400 hundred dollars. Would there be any risk
doing this?

As an aside, message below is Bob and Carrol Where are Ted and Alice. And,
if you know what I am referring to, you are as old as I!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com